CFTB structural system
Concrete Filled Tubes with Bolts under the commercial name of CFTB is patented by Sazan group and is reckoned as a novel achievement in the construction industry.
In the CFTB system, not only is constructing a box column unnecessary but continuity plate is also removed from the column and consequently, all related design and construction procedures are canceled out. This speeds up the process of erecting frames and optimizes used materials. In addition to its cost-effectiveness and time-saving capabilities, being fire-protected makes CFTB more practical compared to other lateral load resisting steel frames.
- Erection columns of the first stage
- Set columns inclination to the permitted deviation of applicable code
- Installation of beams
- Snug tight of bolts
- Placement of self-consolidating concrete in columns
- Possibility of installation next stage
- Possibility of installation the floors
- Pretentioning of bolts
Ongoing Projects With CFTB Structural System